[WLANware] Fwd: [CWN-Summit] International Mailinglist for Freenets

Gregers Petersen gregers at wireless-ownership.org
Sat Jul 21 11:15:11 CEST 2007

Aaron Kaplan wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> one experience we've taken from the CUWiN Summit 2007[1] (Columbia,
>> MD) was, that there is a big lack of exchange on information in the
>> whole Freenet movement.
>>
>> As a first step to avoid this in the near future we (FunkFeuer[2])
>> provide a Mailinglist[3] on which everyone interested in international
>> collaboration of Freenetworks and information exchange can subscribe
>> and participate.

There are already so many different mailling-lists - and there are so
many different fora --> why not support what is already there?

wsfii.org exists and the aim and intent behind is exactly to further
exchange of information - the infrastructure is already there, so why
create more 'alternatives'?

Just my words ....

Gregers Petersen, Anthropologist
gregers at wireless-ownership.org