[WLANware] DHCPSplash and gateway packages translation

Lorenz Schori lorenz.schori at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 5 19:09:53 CET 2007

the best way to add translations is to get the source of the packages
via cvs and add your language analogous to the ones which are
allready there. for dhcpsplash the procedure might be somehow like this:
- checkout the source from cvs:
   cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/
ff-firmware login
   cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net:/
cvsroot/ff-firmware co -P ff-devel/freifunk-dhcpsplash
- change into directory ff-devel/freifunk-dhcpsplash/cgi-bin/
   look for constructs like <SPAN LANG="de">blabla</SPAN> and add
your translations right before them <SPAN LANG="ca">blabla</SPAN>
- if you are done you can send the results to me, i'll check them
into the cvs.

cheers
lorenz