[WLANware] Problems with Firmware Builder

Lorenz Schori lorenz.schori at gmx.ch
Sat Apr 21 19:30:57 CEST 2007

Hi all

I'm mergin Dans changes into the firmware builder 1.4.5. Now there is
a problem with a command line flag (Dans: -F output filename, FFs: -F
Generate Failsafe Edition) and a rather cosmetic thing (-v for
version and -V for verbose).

I propose to use -o for the output file, -v for verbose and -V for
version. Okay?

Lorenz