[WLANware] Problems with Firmware Builder

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Thu Apr 19 12:14:04 CEST 2007

Hi Lorenz,

yep - as I wrote: Just do it. There are binaries in there (at least to
create the squashfs filesystem) so bashing the script is fine.

// Sven-Ola

"Lorenz Schori" <lorenz.schori at gmx.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:5CEE80D0-1C97-4B91-9759-83385AF177CE at gmx.ch...

Hi Sven-Ola

I tried this yesterday, but there seems to be more bash-only stuff in
functions.sh like arrays and such. Either one has to rewrite gen-
openwrt using a real script language or we have to move to #!/bin/
bash. I'm doubt that there are many systems where bash is not
available, so the latter option would be the cheapest.

Lorenz