[WLANware] Problems with Firmware Builder

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Thu Apr 19 10:29:08 CEST 2007

Lorenz,

if you have some compat changes - just do it. The for((i;...)) notation
seems not too compatiable - I've never realized that for loops can be done
this way in bash.

// Sven-Ola

"Lorenz Schori" <lorenz.schori at gmx.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4343AD53-FA82-4E43-BD5D-48E8E6D9C49A at gmx.ch...

A better solution would be to substitute the for with a while loop,
this would be better for portability reasons. I don't think that
there is much more bash-only code in Dans extension.