[WLANware] Problems with Firmware Builder

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Wed Apr 18 19:52:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

the functions.sh stuff is an addon from Dan. You can simply comment out the
line in gen-openwrt (line 19) for a first try and work with the command line
params (all to defaults if none given).

// Sven-Ola

"tetzlav" <tetzlav at leipzig.freifunk.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:46262A2E.40306 at leipzig.freifunk.net...
Sven-Ola Tuecke schrieb:
> The backend to generate
> firmwares is here (be sure to read-the-me inside):
>
> http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/_kit/

hmm...
on my laptop with Ubuntu Edgy Eft i get

 tetzlav at tp40 # ./gen-openwrt g > test.bin
./functions.sh: 6: Syntax error: Bad for loop variable

on my server with Debian Sarge the same scripts works fine...

 tetzlav at server # ./gen-openwrt g > test.bin
mjn3's trx replacement - v0.81.1
mjn3's addpattern replacement - v0.81
writing firmware v3.37.2 on 7/4/18 (y/m/d)
adding 992 bytes of garbage

*confused*
tetzlav