[WLANware] MD5Crypt - was: Freifunk Kit and ff.cgi

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Thu Sep 7 18:04:52 CEST 2006

Lorenz, Dan,

Oops. This is a misunderstanding. My comment about the busybox-binarysize
was meant as mere reminder - no complaints. My compiler output has 17k while
Dan's binary has ~400k. The 17k busybox with httpd for the md5sum is fine.
Really. The FFF-kit will run on big+fat linux boxes, if any huge lib is
required: just install. I never wanted to compile+pack FFF directly on a
router. No way ;-)

HTH Sven-Ola

"Lorenz Schori" <lorenz.schori at gmx.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:EBE3F165-5808-421C-A15C-E907F6E8D804 at gmx.ch...