[WLANware] Olsr-Viz feature request

mickey mickey at netfreaks.org
Sun Oct 15 19:47:18 CEST 2006

i have another little request on olsr-viz:

my node is connected via openvpn and therefore it has running olsrd on
two ips on two devices. there is the wlan device eth1 with the "main ip"
and also tap0 with another ip from the same subnet.

ips on tap devices are assigned by the openvpn server wich pretty much
acts the same as a node with olsr-dhcp.

olsr-viz get's pretty much confused and displays two "islands"; one made
of the "main ips" and a small one with the vpn ip range.

olsr and routing through the vpn works fine and olsr-viz on other nodes
display the "main" topology properly.

so right now running olsr-viz on a node with openvpn does not really
work. maybe it can be fixed somehow?

best regards,