[WLANware] Compiling FFF

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 03:25:39 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile FFF, and I get this far:

patch -p2 -d trunk/openwrt < freifunk-openwrt.patch
patching file .config
patching file package/Config.in
patching file package/Makefile
patching file package/openswan/ipkg/openswan.control
patching file package/vls/patches/depend-make-hack.patch
patching file target/linux/Config.in
patching file target/linux/linux-2.4/config/brcm
patching file
target/linux/linux-2.4/patches/generic/217-jffs2_eofdetect.patch
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

It asks me these questions about patching - no matter what answers I give I
can't get it to proceed:

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] y
Hunk #1 succeeded at 21 with fuzz 1.
patching file toolchain/uClibc/files/config.mips
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] y
make: *** [trunk/openwrt/.ff-patched] Error 1

Can someone suggest a fix?

Dan