[WLANware] FFF-1.4.0 - Release Time

Lluís Dalmau lluis.dalmau at guifi.net
Thu Oct 12 01:45:34 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm new in this list, I'm from Vic (at 80 Km. from Barcelona), my
community is guifi.net

I have a little problem :)

Whem I select 'Software' / "freifunk-recommended-ca" / update

Appear:
Downloading http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/packages/Packages ...
Connecting to styx.commando.de[212.91.225.42]:80
wget: Unable to connect to remote host (212.91.225.42): Connection refused
ipkg_download: ERROR: Failed to retrieve
http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/packages/Packages, returning
ipkg_update: Error downloading
http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/packages/Packages to
/usr/lib/ipkg/lists/freifunk