[WLANware] Problem with static routes 1.2.5

Ramon Navarro Bosch ramon at epsem.upc.edu
Wed Oct 4 18:58:42 CEST 2006

Hey ! :)

For the catalan translation we are waiting an stable version of
freifunk. We will be glad to use it ! :) :) and if you need more
translations we can do it.

We use 10.224.0.0/16 as the OLSR areas joined with 10.224.254.0/24
tunnels. For the trunk we use 10.225.0.0/16. So that routes aren't from
olsr network.

On our problem our routes have been defined using metric 1 ... so we are
going to change metric from 1 to 0 :)

Thanks a lot and great job !

/Ramon