[WLANware] FW: 'Wiki' freifunk

JesusCh jesusch at jesusch.de
Fri Mar 31 19:51:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

sorry that I took so long for retesting this issue. I used ff 1.2.4
In failsafe your command displayed:
    lan_ifnames=vlan0 eth2 eth3
    wan_ifnames=vlan1
So the values had not been forgotten. Anyhow after normal boot my
Liknsys is not reachable.
I also tried lan_ifnames="vlan0 eth0 eth1 eth2 eth3" which did not solve
anything so I'm attaching my complete nvram settings.
Maybe someone could find the time to have a review and solve my problem
as my WRT is currently unusable :/

(I also tried using LinksysFW and reseting to factory defaults)