[WLANware] FW: 'Wiki' freifunk

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Tue Mar 28 11:35:18 CEST 2006

> Juergen Neumann wrote:

this is reproducable when rebooting with bootloader defaults.
this reboot "forgets" about lan_ifnames nvram variable.

try in failsafe:
# nvram show | grep ifnames

if you see lan_ifnames empty (like "lan_ifnames= ") thats the reason.
you can set the variable:
(whatch out to set it correctly to the settings your wrt version needs!)

# nvram set lan_ifnames="vlan0 eth1"
# nvram commit

done this your wrt should be accessable again after reboot.

hope that helps.
kloschi