[WLANware] SSH in FreiFunk v 1.2.5 not working

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Mon Jun 19 10:47:07 CEST 2006

Berry,

definitely no: The ssh should work. I think you have upgraded using TFTP.
After a TFTP upgrade you have to reformat the JFFS2 partition in order to
have all clean. Recommended Upgrade method is the Web-UI/Admin/Firmware. Or
(on the ssh command line shell):

cd /tmp
wget http://openwrt-freifunk*.trx
/www/cgi-bin/firmware-burn /tmp/o*.trx

To repair: Enter Admin/Restart, Activate "Restart with Format" and [OK].

HTH Sven-Ola

""berry groenendijk"" <berry.groenendijk at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:680bcd950606180557g2b7b8462q22cc98ba42a1f822 at mail.gmail.com...
I was just installing a new router and used the latest (English version) of
the Freifunk software, version 1.2.5. But, SSH does not seem to be working
in this version. I simply get a connecton refused.

However, as soon as I install v.1.2.3. SSH is working perfectly. Did
something go wrong in v 1.2.5?

--
Berry Groenendijk
http://www.bersie.de