[WLANware] Frage zu FON

Gregers Petersen gregers at wireless-ownership.org
Fri Jul 28 11:45:07 CEST 2006

It is my impression that as long as you encounter a 'fon-router' with firmware
based on OpenWrt it's just a question about doing some nifty 'ipkg' out&in
movements - if in doubt just leave the Fon-home 'pkg' in place and remove the
whole portal-thingy + what ever else you want to get rid off ... it will look as
a 'fonero' but behave as you want it to :-)

I know nothing about the fon-ware versions running on DD-WRT ?