[WLANware] orinoco firmware

Keld Jørn Simonsen keld at dkuug.dk
Sun Jul 16 14:57:48 CEST 2006

Hallo!

I have a 3com airconnect orinoco pcmcia card model 3CWRCE737A, that
I have problems with to run i8n ad hoc mode (and thus freifunk).
The firmware version is V2.51-04. I have tried a number of sites but I
have not found the right firmware to install. Elektra says that
I should not run the newest firmware, I gather something like 6.06 would
be ok. Can anyohne give me urls to a firmware version to install, and
also to a program that can be used to install the firmware with?

best regards
keld