[WLANware] Reflash Fon Buffalo WHR-G54S

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 09:41:33 CEST 2006

Sorry I don't understand German , but I guess you wanna flash back your fon
router to something more open like freifunk , One thing you could do is
updating your ipkg.conf , and remove chillispot and ipk-get a couple of
packages , The good point , is that with that FON will think that you run
their firmware and won't charge you a 45Euros fee, but the portal will be
the on of your choice..

--
Michel memeteau
sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com