[WLANware] WRT54GL v.1.1 + Freifunk Firmware 1.2.5

berry groenendijk berry.groenendijk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:47:04 CEST 2006

Yesterday evening I was unable to bring my bricked router back to live. I
short cutted the ping 16 and 17 several times, but I am still unable to ping
my router. But this is just a sidestep.

Question is: what makes dd-wrt run a WRT54GL with a Samsung flashrom? And
can we apply the same file sofware on Freifunk?

Berry

--
Berry Groenendijk
http://www.bersie.de