[WLANware] WRT54GL v.1.1 + Freifunk Firmware 1.2.5

Ufo ufo at public-ip.org
Wed Aug 2 19:28:48 CEST 2006

Alexander Lode schrieb:
> berry groenendijk schrieb:
>> What could be the difference between the Leipziger firmware and the
>> standard Freifunk software?

> The firmware from Leipzig has several additions (integrated statistics
> in the homepage, ip-wizard, fix address for dhcp-clients) to the
> standard FF.

The Flashing-Procedure is really the same! Don´t forget waiting long
enough between the Firmware-Updates.

Only for Asus WL-HDD-Hardware i have edited the boot-scripts in order to
avoid setting the Ethernet-WLAN-Bridge.

In Standard-OpenWRT (and Standard-Freifunk) this crazy Bridge will be
set, but it doesn´t take effect on Linksys-Hardware.

p.s. In Leipzig we immediately do a "Neustart mit Grundeinstellungen des
Bootloaders" (the last reboot-option) to clear all unneeded
NVRAM-Variables after Freifunk-Flashing.