[WLANware] BSS -> IBSS

Peter Abrahamsen rainhead at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 21:54:36 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just switched my network from managed mode to ad-hoc. Something
strange has happened, and fixing it looks like it will involve biking
around in the blazing sun for an hour or two.

The strange thing is, the status page shows my clients connecting,
with the expected LQ's, but 0 NLQ and 0 ETX. I can't ping any of
them. I'm pretty sure that the channel and mode are the only things I
changed.

My question is, what else might be affected by such a change? CTS?
RTS? What does this problem smell like?

Prompt answers are, umm, very appreciated :)

Thanks, Peter