[WLANtalk] Wifi4EU - EU-weites Authentifizierungssystem mittels Handynummern? (Wifi4EU - EU-wide authentication system using mobile numbers?)

Valent Turkovic valent at otvorenamreza.org
Mi Apr 4 23:05:46 CEST 2018

Hi Linus,
European Comision should have these answers, but I wouldn't hold my
breath for any detailed answer...
If you haven't seen Wifi4EU page has "Contact us" button, so I would
suggest you try to ask there directly:
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/wifi4eu-free-wi-fi-europeans

Please share back your findings!

Cheers,