[WLANtalk] Interview-Anfrage Deutsche Welle, 15 Minuten Radio-Talk

Nunatak nunatak at mailbox.org
Fr Feb 27 17:54:41 CET 2015

Hi,

ggf. haben wir doch die Option, dass das Interview in Berlin stattfinden kann:

<quote>

It's possible that someone can come in to the DW studio in Berlin, but
that's not something I can arrange at this point. I am ccing Spectrum
producer ********** on this message, he'll be back next week
Wednesday and can then figure out if that will work. He'll also send the
questions in response to this email once he's able to get up to speed.

</quote>