[WLANnews] Funkregulierung: Angriff auf alternative Software

demos demos at posteo.de
Di Sep 8 12:55:10 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

gute Nachrichten, aber woher weißt Du das?

LG
demos

Alexander List:

--
Echt Dezentrales Netz - EDN:
The goal of EDN is to verify the applicability of existing technologies

"There are many fights more important than the fight over how the
internet is
regulated. Equity in race, gender, sexual preference; the widening
wealth gap;
the climate crisis – each one far more important than the fight over the
rules
for the net.
Except for one thing: the internet is how every one of these fights will
be won
or lost. Without a free, fair and open internet, proponents of urgent
struggles
for justice will be outmaneuvered and outpaced by their political opponents,
by the power-brokers and reactionaries of the status quo.
The internet isn’t the most important fight we have; but it’s the most
foundational."
Cory Doctorow
(http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/15/internet-answer-questions-of-our-time)