[WLANnews] Ideas for Freifunk Google Summer of Code 2014 - Yes or No?

Franziska Schmidt fps2 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fr Feb 28 23:09:35 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm a computer science master's student at the University of St Andrews in
Scotland.

I've looked around your GSoC projects[1] and a lot of them look quite cool!

Specifically I'd be interested in the IPv6MESH project, and some of the
Libre-Mesh and NodeWatcher projects sound very interesting also.

I was wondering, have you decided on potential mentors for these respective
projects already?
I did not find any contact info on the ideas page, although of course there
are some names
on the respective GitHub pages.

Who is best to contact about discussing these?

Cheers,

Franziska

[1] http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas