[WLANnews] Ideas for Freifunk Google Summer of Code 2014 - Yes or No?

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mo Feb 3 14:44:13 CET 2014

If possible please apply as mentoring organization.

Maybe we should discuss this also with the networks like guifi, awm, etc?

Do you think we can apply with the current list? Which topics do you
think are good for students or of high priority? Maybe we can add some
details to these first?

Regards
Philipp