[WLANnews] Call for Papers - republica

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
So Dez 21 23:27:37 CET 2014

FYI - Nur als Erinnerung, falls sich jemand für nen Talk bewerben möchte :)

With its motto Finding Europe, the coming re:publica has a special focus on the digital society of our home continent with its great cultural, economic and political richness and diversity. We are particularly happy to receive many international applications, as well as submissions matching the wide range of European topics and ideas. Of course, we are also interested in everything else that sounds surprising, enlightening or entertaining.

Submit your ideas until January 31, 2015
https://re-publica.de/en/call-papers