[WLANnews] Fwd: [WLANware] Fwd: Re: Mesh Networking: Request for Input

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Fr Jun 28 19:13:50 CEST 2013

Hallo zusammen

das Thema gehört nicht nur auf die technische Liste, sondern
insgesamt auf den Radar => Weiterleitung.

Christof

Betreff: [WLANware] Fwd: Re: Mesh Networking: Request for Input
Datum: Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 12:16:33
Von: Juergen Neumann <j.neumann at junes.eu>
An: wlanware at freifunk.net

Hi all!

This is an important issue we should care abour! As I am travelling at the
moment I cannot take fully care of it though.

We should start a pad asap collecting all relevant information on this matter.
Language should be English, but German or other relevand documents should be
quoted, too.

Please also spread this issue and gather other relevant people arround this,
who may not be on this mailing list.

Let's fight and write for free networks!

JuergeN

-------- Original-Nachricht --------