Fwd: [WLANnews] GSoC 2021 - update your project ideas!

Tobias Klaus tk at meskal.net
Mi Dez 30 11:35:20 CET 2020

FYI: Falls in der Community Ambitionen für eine Teilnahme am Google Summer of Code existieren, wäre jetzt ein guter Zeitpunkt einzusteigen :-)

Viele Grüße
Tobias

Betreff: [WLANnews] GSoC 2021 - update your project ideas!
Datum: Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 16:43:58 CET
Von: Andreas Bräu <ab at andi95.de>
An: Deutschlandweite Liste für WLAN Neuigkeiten <wlannews at freifunk.net>

Hi there,

I hope you all had a nice and quiet Christmas time. As I said in my last
email, we plan to apply again as organization for Google Summer of Code
2021.

The application period starts at January 29. See the full timeline here:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

To prepare our application, we need your help! As in the years before,
we have to provide a nice list of ideas. Our ideas are listed at
https://projects.freifunk.net and can be edited there at
https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents

We want you to review and update existing ideas, and of course add your
latest new ideas to the list.
Please keep in mind  that Google changed some program rules: the
projects are smaller and the time frames more flexible. Find more
information at
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/mentor/defining-a-project-ideas-list

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Best regards,

Andi and Bluse