Confidential Business Proposal!

Confidential.Business.Proposal!adamj at info.com Confidential.Business.Proposal!adamj at info.com
Di Okt 9 05:44:31 CEST 2018

I am Mr. Adams C. Joseph, Manager In charge of Foreign Remittance
department of GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL BANK (GSIB). The main
reason for contacting you is to propose a business cooperation
that will be of mutual benefit to both of us and requiring
absolute trust and total confidentiality.To get down to brass
tacks, I want you to accommodate a large volume of funds worth
(U\$70.5 Million) which I want to transfer from an abandoned
account to your personal bank account, It is 100% risk free. If
you are interested in this proposition, kindly respond back to me
through this my email address (adamsjospe35 at gmail.com) So I can
give you further details and what is required for our trust, We
will also negotiate an appropriate compensation for your efforts.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Adams C. Joseph