[Freifunk Franken] BITTORRENT

Francois E francois.essers at googlemail.com
Do Sep 24 19:45:27 CEST 2015

Hi Spot,

auf meinen Namen läuft RO1 und ich bekomme vom Hoster die Mails
weitergeleitet, diese sehen so aus:

Hello,

We have received the complaint below, please solve the complaint and
respond to us within 12 hours:

==============

Notice ID: 267340915
Notice Date: 2015-09-24T13:20:58Z

Jump Internet Services SRL

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are contacting you on behalf of Paramount Pictures Corporation
(Paramount). Under penalty of perjury, I assert that IP-Echelon Pty. Ltd.,
(IP-Echelon) is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive
copyrights that are alleged to be infringed herein.

IP-Echelon has become aware that the below IP addresses have been using
your service for distributing video files, which contain infringing video
content that is exclusively owned by Paramount.

IP-Echelon has a good faith belief that the Paramount video content that is
described in the below report has not been authorized for sharing or
distribution by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I also assert
that the information contained in this notice is accurate to the best of
our knowledge.

We are requesting your immediate assistance in removing and disabling
access to the infringing material from your network. We also ask that you
ensure the user and/or IP address owner refrains from future use and
sharing of Paramount materials and property.

In complying with this notice, Jump Internet Services SRL should not
destroy any evidence, which may be relevant in a lawsuit, relating to the
infringement alleged, including all associated electronic documents and
data relating to the presence of infringing items on your network, which
shall be preserved while disabling public access, irrespective of any
document retention or corporate policy to the contrary.

Please note that this letter is not intended as a full statement of the
facts; and does not constitute a waiver of any rights to recover damages,
incurred by virtue of any unauthorized or infringing activities, occurring
on your network. All such rights, as well as claims for other relief, are
expressly reserved.

Should you need to contact me, I may be reached at the following address:

Adrian Leatherland
On behalf of IP-Echelon as an agent for Paramount
Address: 6715 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, 90028, United States
Email: copyright at ip-echelon.com

Evidentiary Information:
Protocol: BITTORRENT
Infringed Work: World War Z
Infringing FileName: World War Z (2013) [1080p]
Infringing FileSize: 1886
Infringer's IP Address: 176.126.237.51
Infringer's Port: 53498
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-09-22T04:07:34Z

This email (including any attachments) is for its intended-recipient's use
only. This email may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. If you received this email in error, please immediately advise
the sender by replying to this email and then delete this message from your
system.

Grüße,

Francois