World Business Registry 2017-2018 [REF:HKE-16760]

Universal Company Registry universal.business at businessregistry.pro
Mi Jun 14 03:01:26 CEST 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen,
In order to have your business inserted in
the registry of World Companies for the
2017-2018 edition; please print, complete
and reply with the attached document
(wbl-F50.pdf) or send it to this address:
World-Business List
Postbus  34
3700 AA Zeist
Nederland
Fax: +31 30 310 0126
Updating is free of charge!

You received our email because this address
is listed in our system as being a company.
If we are mistaken please reply with the word
'remove' in the message and we will remove this
email address from our system accordingly.

This email has been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx