Development

websitedesign6455645 at outlook.com websitedesign6455645 at outlook.com
Mo Mär 28 16:45:16 CEST 2016

Hello,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nitika from a leading web service provider. I came across your site
on the web and would like you to know that there is a lot you can do to get
the most out of your site.

We have been observing various changes in trends in the industry as well as
the kinds of sites businesses in the same industry are using. And, we've
come up with a few suggestions for your site that can certainly help you
make the desired impact. Here you go!

1. Responsive web design

2. Logo, Banner & browser design

3. Framework Website design & development

i. Zend

ii. CakePHP

iii. Codelgniter

iv. Yii

4. CMS Website design & development

i. WordPress

ii. Joomla

iii. Magento

iv. Drupal

v. OsCommerce

vi. OpenCart

5. Mobile Application design & development

i. iPhone application

ii. Android Application

iii. IPad application

iv. Java Based Application

6. W3 Validated Website

7. Search Engine Friendly Website

8. Dynamic & Interactive Gallery

9. Navigation Panel Design

A well-designed and optimized site will make every dollar you spend count.
And, this is what we want for you and your business.

If you are interested in our services, I would be happy to share with you
more details on our tailor-made packages at your convenience. If so, we
would like to reach you with a complete, professional strategy to take your
business to the next level.

Hoping for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitika

Online Marketing Consultant

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.

--

 This message was sent to info at erfurt.freifunk.net by
websitedesign6455645 at outlook.com

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
<http://216.218.224.236/lists/lt.php?id=ZkUEBVRLDlBWSwdVAAEGVws>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://216.218.224.236/lists/lt.php?id=ZkUAS1cDDRhSAwNQAwMD>

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://216.218.224.236/lists/lt.php?id=ZkUBS1cDDRhSAwNQAwMD>