website design

mobileappstudioz9915 at gmail.com mobileappstudioz9915 at gmail.com
Mo Jun 6 15:23:18 CEST 2016

Greeting of the day!

Hope you are doing fine.

I am Nisha Working as Business Development Manager IT, I seek this
opportunity to extend you a great business opportunity on behalf of our
company .we well -established digital solutions company and offer solutions
in web \social\ mobile space.

Our areas of specialization include web applications, E-commerce, CMS, and
Design & Development of website (responsive) \software \ CRM \ERP Facebook
App \Mobile ,SEO SMO Services at a very competitive Cost currently
prevailing in your market.

Form setting up fully dedicated teams for our outsourcing partners to work
on long terms associations based on fix bid projects, we can help you
leverage the production and execution capabilities while you concentrate on
your markets.

It I would be great to know more about your business requirements and we
would like to share strategies on meeting those business requirements. Let
us know if we can setup a phone call for potential synergies in
outsourcing.

Looking forward to hear from you and henceforth building a long-term
mutually beneficial relationship.

Kind Regards,

Nisha

--

 This message was sent to info at erfurt.freifunk.net by
mobileappstudioz9915 at gmail.com

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
<http://64.62.153.237/lists/lt.php?id=YB8DCVFIAAZSGFZeV1EHUA>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://64.62.153.237/lists/lt.php?id=YB8ARVAEAUpXXFZWUFU>

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://64.62.153.237/lists/lt.php?id=YB8BRVAEAUpXXFZWUFU>