website

chips5734 at gmail.com chips5734 at gmail.com
Di Feb 9 20:52:19 CET 2016

Hello,

I hope you are having a great day!!

We are a professionally web design and Development Company located in Delhi
NCR, India with over 7 years of experience in designing professional and
affordable website Designing & Development for

business.

We provide a complete solution for your Online Business need.

Our Services:

· *Google Friendly Website design and Development*

*·** **PSD to HTML/Wordpress Conversion*

*·** **Responsive/Mobile Website*

*·** **Content Management System Website*

*·** **Ecommerce Website*

*·** **Re-design/New web design & Development *

*·** **Logo Design and Graphic Design *

*·** **PSD to [Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Concrete 5, Modx, Typo3]*

*·** **CMS (Joomla, Prestashop, Woo-commerce, Magento, Drupal, Word press,
OS Commerce, Shopify)*

*·** **Framework [Cake Php, codeigniter, Zend Framework]*

*·** **Mobile Apps Development (Android and IOS)*

*·** **Hire Dedicated Developers/Designers *

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.

Waiting to have a positive response.

Have a great day ahead.

With Regards

Sameer

--

 This message was sent to info at erfurt.freifunk.net by chips5734 at gmail.com

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
<http://64.71.162.68/lists/lt.php?id=NhoFAQwCRVECAldOVAsNVlIFAg>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://64.71.162.68/lists/lt.php?id=NhoETwoBDFdMBlsHVwIPUQ>

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://64.71.162.68/lists/lt.php?id=NhoDTwoBDFdMBlsHVwIPUQ>