Mobile friendly website design and webdevelopment services

seorakesh54 at gmail.com seorakesh54 at gmail.com
Mo Apr 25 20:43:37 CEST 2016

Hi there,

We are an India based web development agency with primary focus on Web
Development, Mobile Application Development, Online Marketing Services
(SEO, PPC, SMO, Reputation Management) and Ecommerce solutions at an
affordable cost.

We have expertise in Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Virtuemart, Woocommerce,
HTML 5, PHP, node js, Angular js, Drupal, Zend, Prestashop, Shopify and
smart phone apps.

We being a development center of two Australian agencies has a competency
to provide high quality services for any project size.

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redesigning \
redevelopment of your website or designing new website, mobile app or
online marketing services, I can send you more details on the packages,
action and past work references.

Kind Regards

Rakesh

Business Development Manager

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law,
and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them

--

 This message was sent to info at erfurt.freifunk.net by seorakesh54 at gmail.com

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
<http://216.218.224.236/lists/lt.php?id=ZkULAlZLAVxRSwdVAAEGVws>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://216.218.224.236/lists/lt.php?id=ZkUAS1gPChhSAwNQAwMD>

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://216.218.224.236/lists/lt.php?id=ZkUBS1gPChhSAwNQAwMD>