[ffda] Fluechtlingsunterkunft Starkenburgkaserne

Ana Barroso ana at megfau.lt
Fr Aug 28 14:07:34 CEST 2015

Amazing news!! At the entrance of the camp should be a DRK tent. That would be a good starting place, IMO. If we put a CPE210 there, it should be able to connect to both Starkenburg05 and and Funkbruecke. From there on I guess one or two "normal" routers should be enough to cover the camp. Contact the organizers and ask to take a Freifunk team inside for setting up access. All tents have power outlets.

Sorry for the brief email, I am in the middle of nowhere at the moment.

Cheers,
Ana