[bielefeld] Mask manufacturer from VEC

sale3 at victoriapcb.com sale3 at victoriapcb.com
Di Mai 26 04:29:50 CEST 2020

Dear Friend,
Have a nice day ! I hope you and your family are going well!
I'm Bubble from VEC, a professional PCB manufacturer in China.
Due to the spread of  COVID-19 in our world, in the special period, our company decide to increase a
new business to produce a mass of good medical protection pruducts(like protective masks, Infrared
thermometers, protective suits and gloves ) for our customers who have the urgent needs:

. Masks;(Disposable Civil Mask/Disposable Medical Mask/Surgical Mask/KN95/N95 Mask)
. Infrared thermometers;
. Protective suits;
. Gloves
(PS: Disposable Medical Mask/Surgical Mask/KN95/N95 Mask have the meltblown and sterilization treatment, so they have good protective performance.)
If you have any needs of our above products recently, pls don't hesitate to contact with me.
Looking forward to your good news.
Stay Safe!
Thanks & Best Regards,
Bubble
---------
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd./Shenzhen VEC Technology Co., Ltd
SKYPE:victoriapcbsale3
MAIL:sale3 at victoriapcb.com
TEL:+86-755-29662580
Mobile: +8619865074794