[bielefeld] Re;PCB&PCBA manufacturer

sale3 at victoriapcb.com sale3 at victoriapcb.com
Do Aug 27 18:06:17 CEST 2020

Dear Friend,
How are you recently? I hope you and your family are going well!
I am Bubble from Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd,a professional PCB(printed circuit
board) &PCBA manufacturer with good quality, competitive price and timely delivery.
We've passed the UL Certification PCB E349905 and FPC E349906 and specialize in producing:

. PCB(1-48layers), FPC(1-16layers);
. Metal-base board (aluminum, Iron, copper and steel etc);
. High-frequency PCB;
. HDI boards(1-8steps).
. PCBA
If you have any needs of our above products recently, pls don't hesitate to contact with me. I will be very pleased to serve you.
Looking forward to your good news.
Stay safe!
Thanks & Best Regards,
Bubble
---------
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd./Shenzhen VEC Technology Co., Ltd
SKYPE:victoriapcbsale3
MAIL:sale3 at victoriapcb.com
TEL:+86-755-29662580
Mobile: +8617190309049