[bielefeld] modbus gateway modem

Cynthia cynthia at azurebee.com
Mo Mai 21 18:22:29 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I got your mail on google and was hoping to connect you on the future cooperation. :)

Microsoft Azure certificated Industrial 3G/4G router that support Modbus gateway feature with CE FCC certification, will make your wireless PLC integration solutions more easily to integrate into Microsoft Auzure IoT eco-system in Python enviroment .

Just reply this mail, then we will give you more info for reference. :)

Thanks & Best Regards,
Cynthia Wang

Available in Linkedin
Tel: +86-592-5023060 ext. 5101