[bielefeld] M2M LTE Router

Jessica jessica at ursafi.com
Do Feb 1 13:48:42 CET 2018

  Dear Project Manager,

  If you are looking for cellular dual SIM industrial router recently, please don't miss our industrial routers.

  Key Features:
  1. Gigabit Ethernet ( 1, 2 or 5 ports)
  2. Rugged Design
  3. SCADA Support (TCP2COM protocol )
  4. 4G LTE/ WCDMA/ GSM connectivity & multiple-bearer QoS
  5. Digital GPIO
  6. Industrial Security ( IPsec, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP, GRE, PPTP)
  7. Modbus Slave / Master ( alert )
  8. All in one, no additional license fee

 Harsh Conditions, M2M Applications, RS-232/RS485 Serial, Built for the elements,  Remote Monitoring, etc.

I think our M2M 3G/4G modbus gateway router will bridge your diverse PLC with SCADA more intelligently and efficiently.

--Best Regards & Much Appreciated!--

Jessica Yao