[bielefeld] Embroidery labels and patches

superibiaw at aliyun.com superibiaw at aliyun.com
Sa Dez 9 09:27:19 CET 2017

Dear Sir :

     It
is really our fortunate to get your contact information ! We are a professional
supplier of  woven patches,woven
label, Embroidery patches

  No charge for samples
!

  Very competitive
factory prices !

  Background  woven: Damask , Satin ,Teffeta ,
Backgroud embroidery:twill and leather

  Border : Merrowed
,hot cut ,laser cut ect

  Backing : Plastic
,paper , iron on , self-adhesive ,velcro ect .

  Minimum order
quantity : 30pcs per design

  Maximum colors :12
colors

  Sample turnaround
time : 1-3 days after details confirmed

  Order turnaround time
: 3-5 days after sample approved .

  Can rush order or
sample for free !

  Easy payment terms :
Paypal ,T/T, Check are all acceptable to us !

 I will be here waiting
for your kind soonest reply ! Tks in advance !

Have a good day !

yours

casey

 Tel :
0086-769-33682616

MP:0086-13553898894

 EMAIL :
jihongming at gmail.com

Address :  Wanjiang
district ,Dongguan city ,Guangdong province ,China

If you wish to unsubscribe to this and all
future emails ,please click here