[bielefeld] Attn: bielefeld---Save your budget in print office

Joy Joy at supply-oversea.com
So Aug 17 23:40:38 CEST 2014

Hi,
We are an experienced and excellent printing supplier base on South China.
Professional in made various of paper prints, for example, like card/catalogue/picture album. Export mass products to Europe and USA publish company, so, I guess you need it and writing to you.
May I give you a little more information regarding printing products for your study?
Have a great day.
Joy
i-loveprint Co.,Ltd
Email : Joy(at)supply-oversea.com