[WLANware] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon 2015.1

Matthias Schiffer mschiffer at universe-factory.net
Sat May 16 20:11:53 CEST 2015

Hi,
in nice atmosphere at the Wireless Community Weekend in Berlin, we've
decided to finally release Gluon 2015.1 :D

Amongst the most important changes are:

* Many, many new supported devices (including official support for some
non-ar71xx-generic targets)
* Fully translated config and export mode in English and German
* Mesh-on-LAN
* Important bugfixes:
  - Fixed IPv6 issues on the WAN port (sometimes breaking the mesh VPN
on IPv6-only lines)
  - Sometimes nodes would factory reset instead of simply rebooting to
config mode when the reset button was pressed for more than 5 seconds

We also thank our many contributors, who helped making Gluon what it is
today - either by sending patches and pull requests, or just by giving
us valuable input for our discussions.

As always, the complete release notes can be found at [1].

Regards,
NeoRaider

[1] http://gluon.readthedocs.org/en/v2015.1/releases/v2015.1.html